Bring non-perishable food items to support Red-Nose Day!
Check out the article published in this months AWSP magazine!
FMS Students can participate in Red Nose Day by bringing a nonperishable food item to school this Thursday, May 23rd. All items will be donated to our local food bank. Students that participate will be given a red nose!
Frontier Middle School 8th grader Anthony Longoria built a device that everyone wishes they had!
Facts & Numbers
- 0.9% Unexcused absence rate
- 15 Number of schools in our district
- 8,419 May 2016 Student Count
- 85% 2015 percentage of graduates enrolled in postsecondary education
- 437 Number of classroom teachers